Thursday, July 26, 2012

I've honestly been busy!!

Really.   The wine shop loves my quilled/calligraphy wine tags so I'm in 'production'.   On a good day I can do four.  Not many I know but these things take time.   All that curling, gluing, pen strokes.   But what fun!!!   Sometimes I let the quilling take center stage, other times it's the calligraphy, or rather flourshing, with quilling in a supporting role.  I've also begun incorporating stenciling and embossing to the mix.   What is super nice about this project is I am able to use materials I've been accumulating over the years that have just been taking up space.   That's a win-win in hubby's opinion.   I won't get rich doing this, but it is not only fun but gives me a reason to practice!   Here are a few of my favorites so far.   More to follow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment