Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's almost that time...



Wedding season I mean.   I don't address envies professionally.  I'm not sure I'd ever want to after hearing all the bridezilla stories.   I'm also reminded of a story told by a local calligrapher of a young woman who gave her the wording she desired on her invitations
.  
U R Nvited 2...

I'm not joking.  She was 21 at the time.   Mind blowing really.   Whether this is some sort of indictment of the education system is for a different blog.   Luckily the mom got involved and set the girl straight.   But I can't help but think there are many stories like this.  
The internet is a wonderful tool for people who may wish to know how to say or do things.   This is an excellent site for anyone who may have questions about the right way to word their invitations.   To all those who do this professionally, I doff my hat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment