Monday, January 23, 2012

It's probably going to be a light couple of days

I am learning to weave.  No really.  And I need to focus a wee bit of energy on cutting some fabric strips for my loom.  Then there's a knitting project I desperately need to finish.  I just thought up a knitting design I want to try.   A mushroom workshop later this week.  And I have to clean the house again.  You'd think with two people it'd be a no-brainer. 
Don't know how much practice I'm going to get in.  I may have to just get out of the house and take my things with me to get away from what else is demanding my attention.  My head's beginning to hurt.
Today is National Handwriting Day so maybe that's a good option eh?   If you wish to celebrate, here are some cute ways.   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment