Monday, January 23, 2012

Behind on my correspondence again

A dear friend's daughter recently graduated from high school at 16 and has now begun college.   She's wicked smart, as is her mom.  Hate people like that  :)   But anyhoo, thought I'd get her a gift card from Bed, Bath, and Beyond so she can get some things for her dorm room or whatever she'd like.  I had some paper that I knew would be lovely for an envelobox so it was time to get busy.  Did I mention how much I like that gadget?
Anyway, here's the outside of the envie with Anna's gift card.   I really like doing flowers and doodles around names.



And the envelobox

 
And the finished product with mailing label added
Miracle of miracles I actually got the left justified decent!   Sometimes...there is progress.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment