Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Working on Easter cards, searching for quilling paper, etc

I finished some Easter cards yesterday and got them in the mail.  Won't post pics now but perhaps later this week.  I wish I had had more time to do more but things are just so crazy right now that I haven't had time to do what I wished to do.   That's life eh?
I finally figured out what I wanted to do with that other piece I'm working.   I ordered some tiny (1/16th) pearled quilling paper this am and will do two border motifs.  I then plan to add some tiny pearls to complete the look.   I do not want to leave the edges plain so am looking at border punches.   As I'm using watercolor paper a punch may be tricky.   I have a test piece that I can use to try these out.   At any rate, it would probably be best to get a simple punch and not one of those lacey ones--that would be too difficult to punch.   Been there...done that.  
Want to get inspired as to how well beautiful quilling and calligraphy go together?   Check out this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment