Monday, April 23, 2012

Back from Ohio!

Had a great time.  It's a really pretty state and the weather was gorgeous except for the last day--which really wasn't too bad for early spring there.   Did a lot of sightseeing and of course had my lesson with Mr. Bill Lilly.   I hope I didn't come off too much like a groupie but when you meet a legend it's a bit hard to control yourself.   I was able to have one lesson and of course would have loved to have had more but time didn't permit and you are grateful for what you can get.   Here's my first envie post-lesson.   I know I need to practice more and there are ways I've been doing things that I must learn a new way now.  That's going to be tough but hopefully I'll be able to sit down this week with ink and concentrate on some of the tips he showed me.  


I had to quickly do this envie in order to get it in the mail today so I tried to concentrate but get it done.  (it's for MILs b-day on Friday which explains the rush).   I am happier with my 'D', 'r', and 's', on this.  What happened to that 'B'?????  I think my lowercase l's will now improve because I understand I must flatten the back more.   Sooo....off to catch up on laundry (the worst part of returning from a trip) and will post more on a new find or two later this week.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment