Sunday, March 11, 2012

So far behind.....

                                                                                                                                                                                    


It's been a wretched week and this is the first chance since Wednesday I've had to blog.  Not that I haven't been busy doing calligraphy-related things, it's just other things made huge demands on my time and there's only 24 hours to go around.   So here it is...DST and I get a whole extra hour! 
Between bits of practice with the Dremel, I've been working on some 'card-lets' with quilling.





I call them that because they're only 4 x 4.   The new, larger Enveloboxer came last week and now I need to make a few 1/2 inch boxes for the quilled flowers that are deeper than the 1/8 inch ones.  

Hubby had a great idea (he usually does) that I should seal these up in some kind of cellophane bags as protection.  The only thing I can think of that would seal them is that gadget people use to seal up food.   I have no idea other than that what to do.  Ziploc bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment