Saturday, March 17, 2012

No calligraphy this weekend

Bummer too.   Things have to be done around here and 'the man' is home to help so there ya go.   It will be nice to have the inside painting done and the payoff is once all these chores are done, I can practice more without anything hanging over my head.

Here's a bit of exciting news though.  Looks like I will get to go to Ohio and take a class or two with Mr. Bill Lilly in April.   With the job situation (I'm job hunting now) and money being tight, I didn't think I'd be able to do this BUT...I remembered that we had some plane tickets already paid for through AirTran for a trip we had to bail on last year.  So I can use those for my flight and the only other expense will be food and the lessons!!!    I'm waiting to hear from Mr. Lilly now to make sure the dates are OK then it'll be all systems go!    I've never been to Ohio either so this should be a hoot.  
Be back Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment