Friday, February 24, 2012

Posting to be light.

Goin' out of town.   A short trip and one not disposed to calligraphy practice.   I really want me one of those flexible nib fountain pens.   Even if it's not as flexible as a normal dip nib, it would be better than nothing.   Namiki makes one, the Falcon I think, that's supposed to be good.  But it's too pricey for me right now.  There's another one that's much less expensive and gets good reviews but for the life of me I can't find the link.  Thought I saved that.   HELP!  
A member of the OP group did send me a link to a wonderful website that has a ton of tools and gadgets that are of use to calligraphers.   It's called American Science & Surplus .   I had a good time the other night trolling through the pages of information and they do send a free catalog upon request.  I still like having a real catalog although I'm afraid those will be a thing of the past one day.
I'll be back Sunday though and ready to sling some ink! 

No comments:

Post a Comment