Saturday, December 24, 2011

She shoots...she SCORES!

Not really. Anyone who knows me knows I am pretty far from being an athlete of any sort. Unless there's food involved by I digress. I'm excited though because I've recently bid and won on eBay some boxes of vintage nibs. Whole boxes.   They'll probably come next week but I have two boxes each of Hunt 100 and 103, and  Esterbrook 354 and 355.   I've never tried them but they sound like good nibs.   Last week I managed to get a mixed bag of vintage nibs and included were some Eagle 830s.  I'd never tried a bowl-shaped nib but found I liked it and when a box came up for auction, I got that one.  So I'm neck deep in vintage nibs and will have a good time trying them out and sharing with other pen people.  Happy Holidays indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment