Monday, December 17, 2012

It's not that I haven't done anything...really!

But life has gotten in the way of my creativity and that yanks my chain.  But we do what we have to do and right now, that means helping the hubby out with his business.   At least I get paid though and that means some cash for my hobbies!!!  
Got most of my Christmas cards out and although that's a chore, it's still puts me in a holiday mood.   I had a wonderful time as usual helping at the Weaver's of Orlando holiday sale and it was a success.  Many repeat customers come for the incredible handmade items done by guild members and their relatives.   Not just woven items either.   Crafty people don't tend to stick to just one thing ya know.  I am blown away by the talent every year and next year, I'm going to save up so I can splurge!   
But now I have to turn to other responsibilities and that means posting and projects will continue to be light.  Working six days a week isn't conducive to creating AND once again my craft room is a disaster.   However, I have a plan.  Starting in January I'm going to pull everything out of that room and redo it.  Top to bottom.   Since my time is so limited I must make the spacde more functional so when I can pop in to work, I can find everything I need and have room to work. 
So...until the next posting...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment