Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy Holidays.....

Seriously, I truly don't like thinking about Christmas when it's 93 outside but I have to work at least a season ahead so there ya go.   I've started the Christmas tags in a big way and have cranked out 15 so far.   Several of them I know I will go back and add 'something' but for now, at least these are in the bag.   Christmas and Hannukah are easy holidays to work on.   Stars, lights, hats, trees, and so on come quickly to mind.  But what do you do for Happy New Years?   Wine bottles and wine glasses?  Maybe '2013' written out in quilled paper?   I am really going to have to put my thinking cap on for that holiday.  

An exciting bit of news.  I'm partnering with Judy Shears to give a little after-meeting class on flourishing, which is a passion of mine.   Judy's been taking Harvest Crittendon's online class (on my TO DO list) and this weekend showed me some of the things she's done.  Just beautiful.  So there's another motivation for me to get busy making things to sell at the holiday sale and whereever else I can.    More money means more classes and calligraphy stuff!   Yays all around.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment