Monday, January 30, 2012

Time to gather my quilling supplies

The class is Sunday and I need to get my things together.  Roxy's gonna have a kit for us but I thought I'd drag my goodies along so I'll have extra stuff to play with.   I already know what I'd like to try to do and it involves those teensy clear ornaments again.  And calligraphy. 
I need to write a couple of letters too and get those in the mail ASAP.  Got an invite to the next family reunion in September too.  Good times and really good food.  So that will have to suffice for practice today and then I have to get on my chores.  Why can't I have a life of leisure where I can just sit down and play all day?
Here's a look at what I hope to be able to do one day.   Oh...this is not original.  Don't know who did it but it's really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment