Thursday, January 12, 2012

Snail mail

I'm way behind on my correspondence.  I have at least three letters I need to get in the mail today.  Besides, there's that enveloper thing I got for Christmas AND I remembered late last night that I have some large tablets of colorful cardstock.  Good times!  Completely forgot about that. 
I also need to make some more templates for addresses.  Can't find my old one.  GRRR.   I wish I was talented enought to write without guidelines but I'm a chicken about that sort of thing.  If I had an indispensible amount of money to replace all the sheets I'd mess up that'd be one thing but I don't.  GRRR again. 

Here are the envies in progress:


The smaller rectangles are for the addresses.  I thought I'd do those in a contrasting paper and punch the corners. 
I've been studying Mr. Lilly's envelope since it came the other day, and it's given me some ideas of what I can do with what I have on hand.
Below are the finished envies to go out tomorrow
Now to write the letters, get them sealed and DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment