Thursday, December 27, 2012

A plan of attack

This really isn't a New Year's resolution.  It's something that I've been tossing around in my head for a few months but couldn't do anything about it until after the holidays.  It's my craft room.   It's not functional and a total mess.   Not conducive to creativity.  
The plan goes something like this: 
A) get a bunch of boxes and label according to categories
B) place items from craft room in their boxes
C) move cabinets and furniture to spare room
D) clean
E) move bookcase to far wall
F) install shelving, floor to ceiling on far wall
G) get clear bins and label
F) put items from boxes in to appropriate bins

On the wall with my work table I'll probably head down to IKEA at some point and get some kitchen storage thingies for holding my inks and such but that'll be phase two.

Hopefully by the time I get all of this done, and it'll take a few months to do with work being six days a week, I'll be able to make the most use of the limited time I have in the mornings to be creative. 
So here's the before just to get an idea of what I'm facing.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment