Monday, March 5, 2012

Thanks Stacey Podell!

What a great class after our Scribe's meeting yesterday.  Incredibly informative and entertaining.  She even motivated me to get out my Phantom Liner again and give it a try.   I have cleaning and what not to do today but I intend to practice with it later on and maybe work up the courage to get the Dremel going.  Lord knows I have enough wine bottles have been saved for my practice.  
One thing I noted Stacey had that I did not were these clear liner sheets that came in a pack.   What I liked about them is you could use them as is with a lightpad or flip them over and use with the Phantom Liner.  That makes them worth the price IMO since they wouldn't be single use items.   In this economy we have to get the most out of our tools eh?   I believe this is the item at John Neal:  http://www.johnnealbooks.com/prod_detail_list/s?keyword=underliners

No comments:

Post a Comment