Friday, February 10, 2012

Didn't do doodly squat today

And that reallly vexes me.  Not like I didn't take my little quilling kit with me with the hopes that I would get a few green open hearts done.  But nooooooooo....it was not to be.   The only thing truly productive I did was get my V-day cards in the mail.  
Sometime early next week I'll help a friend of a friend with a large stencil in her new shop.  That should be fun.   I hope it'll turn out well.  I didn't realize how huge the stencil she had made was/is.  It's not really calligraphy but everything provides a chance for learning so who knows? 
So next week, I'll turn my attention to St. Paddy's Day projects.   I have some ideas for cards that I'm itching to begin work on.   I think I'll take tomorrow off from blogging.  Hubby wants to go to Universal which will be fun but I won't get any practice in tomorrow. 
So...until I can hit a lick with some calligraphy, quilling, or engraving, I'll leave you with this cute picture from this website.


Cute huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment